Doing your own payroll can cost you valuable time and energy. Not only that, it can create unnecessary risk for your company. For these reasons, many business owners find that outsourcing their payroll is a wise decision.
At Gehman Accounting, our payroll service offers you the benefits of accuracy, knowledge, and protection. Behind the paychecks and reports are skilled people — not an automated system — who are watching out for you and your company. They’ll keep you up to date on compliance issues and provide support for your questions about overtime, child labor laws, religious exemptions, and other payroll sensitivities.
We know your company is unique, so we offer customized payroll services rather than one-size-fits-all solutions. We’ll talk with you and learn about your business and help you choose the payroll services that are right for you.
The people at Gehman Accounting feel like they’re down to earth. Legitimate. Not just an automated recording doing their job. They feel real.
Owner, E&S Vinyl
Our process makes it easy to do your payroll. All you need to do is:
1. Set up your account
2. Complete employee forms, pre-filled for convenience
3. Choose your payment method
- Direct Deposit – wages deposited to employees’ bank accounts
- Check – printed check mailed to you for signature
- Pay Stub – Records sent to you for writing a check
4. Report your hours
5. Receive completed payroll, including
- Summary of payroll activity
- Notice of scheduled tax payments